Here we register all English publications emerging from the project. For a full list of publications and for an extensive media echo, please switch to the German version of the website (press DE in the top menu).
To browse our Science & Religion Library here at Bern or the Online Bibliography on the Extraterrestrial Life Debate, please click the respective button in the menu on the left.
- Knuuttila, Tarja and Andrea Loettgers (in press). ”Modeling as Indirect Representation? The Lotka–Volterra Model Revisited.”, in: The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science
- Andreas Losch, Andreas Krebs: "Implications for the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life – a Theological Approach", in: Theology & Science vol. 13 no. 2 (2015), p. 230-244
- Andreas Losch, "'To research living beings one has to participate in life.' Viktor von Weizsäcker's legacy", in: Dirk Evers et.al. (Eds.), Issues in Science & Theology: What is Life?, Cham 2015, 157-167
- Andreas Losch, “Downward Causation – the way how mind and matter interact?”, in: De Gruyter Open Theology Journal 1 (2015)
- Andreas Losch, „Astrotheology: on exoplanets, Christian concerns and human hopes“, in: Zygon vol. 51 no. 2, 405-413
- Andreas Losch, "Kant's Wager.Kant’s strong belief in extra-terrestrial life, the history of this question and its challenge for theology today“, in: International Journal of Astrobiology vol. 15 no. 4, 261-270
- Zoe Lehmann Imfeld, The Victorian Ghost Story and Theology. From Le Fanu to James, Springer 2016
- Andreas Losch (Ed.), What is Life? On Earth and Beyond, Cambridge 2017 (Chapter Abstracts here)
- Clément Vidal, "The Beginning and the End. The Meaning of Life in a Cosmological Perspective", in: ESSSAT News 25:1, S. 30-32
- Theodore Walker Jr. and Chandra Wickramasinghe, The Big Bang and God. An Astro-Theology, New York: Palgrave Macmillan 2015, in: Theology & Science Vol. 15 Nr. 3, 371-373